Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Profile Thickness:||30-200mm||Panel Length:||Adjustable|
|Double Belt Laminator:||24 Meters Length||Forming Speed:||0-8m/ Min|
|Diamension Of Line:||About 97000x7000x3800mm||Total Power:||About 220KW|
Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine,
Continuous Sandwich Panel Line
PU Insulated Cold Roll Forming Machine For Making Sandwich Panels
B). Main Technical Specifications
1. (a) Thickness : roof steel panel 30-100mm and wall steel panel 30-100mm.
(b) PU foam density : 40±5 kg/m³
(c) Panel width : 1000mm
(d) Thickness of galvanizes color steel coil : 0.4mm~0.7mm
2. The production speed is different according to the panel thickness.
Recommended speed is 6M/min for 50mm thickness, 4M/min for 75mm thickness.
3. Speed of forming machine is 0~12m/min and adjustable. The length and amount of production can be set and count automatically by control panel.
4. Hydraulic material discharge stand can feed steel sheets automatically and keep accuracy during long time operation.
5. Caterpillar conveyor contains upper/lower construction and double-sided block belt. The effective thickness can be up to 150mm so it can provide a large variety of roof and wall products easily by changing the spec of the side blocks.
6. Bend saw cutter : Maximum thickness is 150mm. The suction channel is reserved for additional suction system to prevent the dust pollution.
7. The characteristic of this continuous rubber belt sandwich line is ALL parts including forming machine, lamination, conveyor, cutter and auto stacking equipment are synchronized by a central Ratio Setter control system. The user can easily control the speed through the main speed controller (VR).
Roof wall sandwich panel, Insulated sandwich panel, Prefabricated house, Prefab house, Mobile house, Cool room ...
D). Competitive Advantages
1. High Quality
2. Reasonable Price
3. Good after Service
4. 1 Year Warranty
5. More Than 10 Years Experience
E). Machine Pictures
|E-mail / Skypefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tel / Whatsapp||+86-15861597732|
Contact Person: monica